Text NAM to 43648 to receive ideas on how to get involved. Msg & data rates may apply. Text HELP for help, STOP to stop.
Visit Gladney's facebook page and click on the NAM tab to see more tips as the month goes on!
- NAM Activity #1: In election times, learn candidates' views on issues realted to adoption and child welfare. Make your views known to the candidates.
- NAM Activity #2: Encourage your social network to join the various Gladney pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- NAM Activity # 3: Have local government issue proclamation recognizing "November as National Adoption Month" http://ht.ly/33hk9
- NAM Activity #4: Contact PTA President to see if you can present a program on Adoption in November. http://ht.ly/33iGZ
- NAM Activity #5: Deliver Gladney Hotline cards & other outreach materials to Jr. High & High School teachers, counselors, nurses and librarians to distribute. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like materials.
Big projects for me over the last few weeks have included consolidating contacts for the New York office, working on a postcard, and learning about different events taking place for NAM.
Coming in once a week is a little crazy so I am really looking forward to being able to come to Gladney more often starting in January!